Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    This is a festival called Bonnaroo from 6/14-17 in Manchester, TN. Some kick [censored] music real close. Also this could be the String Cheese's last live show.


    Artists: The Police "? Tool "? Widespread Panic "? The White Stripes "? Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals "? Flaming Lips "? Wilco "? Manu Chao "? The String Cheese Incident "? Franz Ferdinand "? Bob Weir & Ratdog "? Damien Rice "? Ween "? The Roots "? Gov't Mule "? Ziggy Marley & the Melody Makers "? The Decemberists "? Kings of Leon "? Spearhead "? Wolfmother "? Regina Spektor "? The Black Keys "? DJ Shadow "? Gillian Welch & David Rawlings "? Spoon "? Keller Williams "? Sasha & Digweed "? STS9 "? Old Crow Medicine Show "? The Hold Steady "? Galactic "? Lily Allen "? North Mississippi Allstars "? Fountains Of Wayne "? Hot Tuna "? Feist "? Hot Chip "? John Butler Trio "? Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys "? Aesop Rock "? The Richard Thompson Band "? Xavier Rudd "? Tortoise "? T-Bone Burnett "? Mavis Staples "? Clutch "? Cold War Kids "? Paolo Nutini "? Brazilian Girls "? RX Bandits "? The Slip "? Girl Talk "? Railroad Earth "? Martha Wainright "? Rodrigo y Gabriela "? Annuals "? Tea Leaf Green "? Sam Roberts Band "? Elvis Perkins in Dearland "? Charlie Louven "? Sonya Kitchell "? Apollo Sunshine "? Ryan Shaw "? Uncle Earl "? The National "? The Little Ones "?

    comedians david cross, dave attell, and lewis black will also be there. isn't lewis black the angry guy from the daily show? he's not very funny, but whatever.

    Tickets: Tickets for 2007 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival are priced at three levels.

    The first tickets will be priced at a special rate of $184.50 each. There is a limited allotment of tickets at this price. When the first allotment is sold out, ticket prices will increase without notice to $199.50 and then again without notice to $214.50.


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    Some good stuff there. I don't know if I could handle the hippies.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    You might come across something to take the edge off that anger. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    [ QUOTE ]
    Some good stuff there. I don't know if I could handle the hippies.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Not unless you had Cartman with you.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    [ QUOTE ]

    isn't lewis black the angry guy from the daily show?


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yeah thats him hes not very funny in my opinion either.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    I've always wanted to go to bonnaroo, but have never been able to get off work or get people together to go.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    I'm going without a doubt...couldn't find a nicer way to spend 4 days.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm going without a doubt...couldn't find a nicer way to spend 4 days.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    While the band lineup is great (and always is), I could think of many better ways to spend four days than surrounded by mass quantities of vegans and long haired hippie-type pinko [censored]. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    I guess that's why me and you are two different people...I'll have a blast. I could give a rat's a$$ who else shows up...I like festivals..and it really doesn't bother me who else is there to watch.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Knight67, Lung, CoeburnCane, music lovers

    That much is true.

    I've come to the point where I just hate going to concerts. Too many people and too many [censored].
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •